The International Aircraft Dealers Association's Business Aviation Scholarship program has awarded $32,000 in individual scholarships to eight college students seeking professions within business aviation.
Members of the International Aircraft Dealers Association (IADA) dedicate donated funds every year to aid students in completing their academic goals in preparation for careers in business aviation. Three of the scholarship students attend Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Tech, two awardees attend Louisiana Tech University, two attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and one attends Florida Institute of Technology
The newly announced recipients of $4,000 IADA business aviation scholarships are:
• Edith Quizhpi (Junior - Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Tech)
• Thomas Pepe (Junior - Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Tech)
• Bowie Tam (Junior - Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Tech)
• Matthew Pourteau (Senior - Louisiana Tech University)
• Olha Karikh (Junior - Louisiana Tech University)
• Ashley Lopez (Master's - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University)
• Jonathan Dobrzynski (Sophomore - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University)
• Stephanie Betts (Master's - Florida Institute of Technology)
"The support for these students demonstrates IADA's commitment to the future of our industry," said IADA Scholarship Committee Chairman Anthony "Tony" Kioussis, who is President of IADA member Asset Insight, LLC. "These future business aviation leaders are the best and brightest young people who will be joining the ranks of business aviation professionals in the near future. Best wishes to them and thank you to the IADA members who once again supported this worthwhile and rewarding program."
IADA Business Aviation Scholarship program was established for university students seeking a career in Business Aviation, specifically, within corporate aircraft sales, marketing, finance, legal, and insurance. The scholarship winners are chosen by the IADA Board of Directors from applicants that are full-time graduate and undergraduate students majoring in corporate aviation management, aerodynamics, aircraft systems, aviation safety, finance, business marketing, economics, and studies that relate to aviation business and management.
© BlueSky Business Aviation News Ltd 2008-2019